MegaSquirtPNP Gen2 – Plug-N-Play Standalone Engine Management System
1994-1995 USDM Mazda Miata w/ manual transmission
*Does not fit 1994-1995 European / Japanese market 1.6 cars. These use the MM9093 model instead.
Second Generation MSPNP; Easy to Use and Install!
MegaSquirtPNP Gen2 Model #MM9495 Features:
- Fully Plug and Play Installation – No wiring required for basic functionality. Average install time is under 1 hour!
- Base map is pre-loaded to help your engine start on the first turn of the key
- Real time tuning and data logging with a laptop connection
- Supports most aftermarket wideband sensors
Fully Tunable Engine Control!
- 16×16 Fuel Tables allow high resolution tuning
- 12×12 Ignition Tables
- Multiple Acceleration enrichment strategies
- Closed Loop Idle Speed Control
- Air Conditioner Control
- 4 sequential fuel injector channels with individual trim tables
- Onboard peak and hold drivers support both high and low impedance injectors – No external ballast resistor is needed!
- Allows removal of stock airflow meter
Advanced Feature Set (Included!)
- 12×12 Air Fuel Ratio Target Tables for use with wide band O2 sensor for precise tuning and table trim.
- Built-in 2-step rev limiter / launch control with flat shift
- Real time barometric correction
- Internal 4-bar MAP sensor reads up to 44PSI of boost
- Overboost protection
- Closed loop boost control (Requires EBC solenoid kit)
- Knock sensor input with adjustable sensitivity
- Headphone output for knock sensor – listen for knock while you tune!
- Table switching input. Change fuel and spark maps on the fly for different fuels, nitrous activation, etc.
- Input for flex fuel sensor – switch between E85 and gasoline on the fly!
- CANBus connector allows interconnection of other MegaSquirt-compatible devices for additional functions (EGT Input, Automatic Transmission Controller, Additional Sensors…..the possibilities are limitless!
What you get in the box:
- MegaSquirtPNP Gen2 MM9495 ECU
- MSPNP RS232 serial tuning cable, 6′ (USB adapter sold separately, if needed)
- Tuning Software and Documentation USB Stick
- 6′ Vacuum Hose for MAP Signal and ‘T’ fitting
- Four Screws for ECU mounting
Note: Although there is a paid upgrade to TunerStudio, it is not needed to tune this ECU. The free version included on the USB Stick can access all the features and tables of the MegaSquirtPNP. The paid version of TunerStudio simply adds tuning and analysis software, such as VE Analyzer Live to tune the fuel tables based on wideband O2 feedback (requiring a wideband O2 sensor and controller, sold separately).