For Ultra-High Horsepower EFI Applications! SUPPORTS UP TO 2000HP
If your application requires over 600 lbs and hour of fuel, use the Pro-Series Boost Reference EFI Regulator. Adjustable from a base pressure of 30 to 75 psi and a max pressure of 75 to 120, this regulator has a virtually indestructible, electrolyse nickel-plating finish on the body. It also features two CNC-machined stainless steel vacuum/boost fittings that offer two installation options, a traditional hose bard to reference boost/vacuum, and a -4AN fitting to reference boost in ultra high horsepower applications. There are also extra ports available for data logging and a 1/8''NPT port for pressure gauges and transducers.
- Includes Two Springs 30-75 PSI (Installed) 75-120 PSI (Provided).
- E85 Compatible
- Auxiliary ports for nitrous applications, pressure gauges and transducers.
- References Vacuum/Boost on a 1:1 ratio.
- Includes two boost line adapters, one barbed for rubber hose, the other for AN-04 braided line. (Prevents blow-off in high boost applications)
- 1/8" NPT port.
- Aeromotive's exclusive AN cutoff tapered flare fittings, o-rings and port plugs are included..
- Electroless nickel-plating finish on the body with type II bright dip black anodized cap.