MS3Pro Ultimate Standalone EMS - ECU only
Experience the ULTIMATE.
Developed from the MS3Pro 1st Gen platform, the Ultimate brings NEXT LEVEL capability to MS3Pro’s staggering feature set beginning with a new high quality aluminum IP65 rated, water resistant enclosure. The Ultimate provides 10 programmable peak and hold injector channels for driving any saturated or peak and hold injectors as well as loads of additional I/O eliminating the need for any other controllers, saving you unneeded complexity and weight. Out of the box ready for naturally aspirated and boosted applications with on-board 4-bar MAP and barometric pressure sensors, MS3Pro Ultimate was designed to handle your engine combo without breaking a sweat!
No need for a separate data acquisition system, the Ultimate will log up to 64 channels, conservatively, at 200hz. The advanced TunerStudio software provides an intuitive, straight-forward tuning experience for pros and enthusiasts alike with best in class self-learning, self-tuning fuel table strategies to assist you.
The MS3Pro Ultimate is ready to support a wide variety of engines out of the box, with the ability to control anything with up to 10 cylinders with sequential fuel injection, or a four rotor Wankel with separate leading and trailing ignition outputs. Over 50 different ignition modes are supported, from mainstream applications like the GM LS Engines (24x and 58x), Ford Coyote (including VVT), Bosch Motronic, and Chrysler Gen III Hemis!
Experience for yourself why more and more racers and performance enthusiasts are recognizing and choosing MS3Pro over the competition.
MS3Pro Ultimate Configurable Inputs/ Outputs:
- 10 channel 4:1 or 8:2 programmable peak and hold injector outputs
- 8 logic level ignition outputs
- 6 digital inputs
- 5 digital input/ output
- 5 PWM outputs
- 2 digital outputs
- 12 analog inputs plus built-in MAP, Baro, and internal ECU temp sensor
- 3 high current digital/pwm outputs
- 3 digital frequency inputs
- 4 variable reluctor conditioned inputs
MS3Pro Ultimate Features:
VE based tuning
- No Static PW fuel tables with stacks and stacks of ‘correction tables’ required.
- Very simple/logical approach to calibration minimizes tuning time required!
Speed Density, Alpha-N, MAF based tuning & blended algorithms
- ITB Mode – blends SD and Alpha-N for excellent drivability with naturally aspirated, multiple throttle applications!
- Custom blended strategies supported, mix/blend strategies to suit any engine
- Fuel and spark advance algorithms can be set set independently
- Up to 12 sequential saturated fuel injector outputs
- Up to 12 cylinder sequential support
- Any unused injector outputs can be used as high current digital or PWM outputs
Up to 8 sequential logic level ignition outputs
- Supports single or dual coil distributor, wasted spark, and coil per plug
- 2D or 3D Table Views
- The tuner can toggle between 2D or 3D table views with a single click
Individual cylinder fuel & spark trim tables
- Per-cylinder, table based corrections for both ignition timing and fueling needs on a cylinder by cylinder basis. Correct for manifold airflow differences and fine tune each cylinder to perfection!
- O2 sensors can be assigned per cylinder, allowing for perfect tuning and closed loop correction on a per cylinder basis
- 2 sets of user configurable tables for fuel, spark advance, and boost tables
- Dual Fuel Support
- Beyond table switching, adds control of 2nd fuel system (pump and injectors), and adds 2nd settings for injector characterization; fuel stoichiometric point; priming, warmup, cranking, and afterstart settings; alternate acceleration enrichment tables; boost tables; and overboost protection settings.
VVT Control (4 channels)
- Open loop VVT control for 2-position camshafts
- Closed loop control for fully variable camshafts
- Controls up to 4 total VVT camshafts
- Generic Wheel Decoder allows for support of nearly any standard trigger/aftermarket trigger pattern. 60-2, 36-1, 8-1, 4-1, pretty much anything!
- Supports 50+ specialty OEM and aftermarket ignition systems using factory cam/crank wheels and sensors.
- Support for oddfire and evenfire engines
- Capable of controlling evenfire, oddfire, piston, rotary, and even radial engines
- Fuel Only Mode
- Disables ignition output features for control of fuel injection only
Internal SDCard high-speed data logging
- No need for external datalogger!
- 8GB standard memory. Easily expandable to 16GB
- Real time clock calendar system for time and date stamped datalogs
- Up to 28 channels at 100hz
- No need to remove SD-Card to pull logs, pull them straight across the serial/USB cable to your laptop!
Traction Control – Multiple Strategies
- Perfect Run (VSS over time)
- Perfect Run RPM (Slew Control for classes where VSS is not allowed)
- VSS % slip (compares front to rear or driveshaft speed)
- Timing retard/cut
- Fuel Adder
- Nitrous Cut
- Boost Reduction
E85 flex fuel sensor input
- Extremely configurable for excellent performance and drivability regardless of fuel gasoline versus ethanol content.
- Compatible with easy to find GM flex fuel sensor
- Configurable flex blend curve allows blending of fuel tables, spark advance tables, afr target tables, alternate start and warmup settings, boost and overboost tables, and acceleration enrichment settings based on the exact concentration of ethanol in fuel
Compatible with YOUR wideband O2 controller.
- You choose the wideband controller you want without being locked down. From cost effective to full lab grade capability.
- Long Term Fuel Trim
- OE Style automatic fuel trim to allow for changes in engine over time
- High Power Time Enrichment
- Allows for richer mixture after extended time in high power
- Helps control cylinder and piston temperatures
- Fully user configurable
Multiple Acceleration Enrichment Strategies
- Basic time based and accel pump style AE
- Advanced wall wetting model based (X-Tau and EAE) acceleration enrichment options
- Staged Injection Control
- Seamless transition to 2nd stage injectors for high power applications
- Multiple user configurable strategies
Nitrous control strategies
- 2 channels of configurable staged or progressive control
- Supports wet or dry nitrous systems
- Add fuel, pull timing, etc.
Three-step rev limiter with flat shift
- Burnout Limiter
- Launch Limiter
- Redline Limiter
- Line lock output
- Flat Shift allows for No-Lift Shifting (holds RPM between shifts)
- Trans Brake and Bump Box Control
- No need for a separate box!
- User configurable settings and reactions
- Advanced Launch Control strategies
- Digital switch based arming
- Wheel speed based launch arming for rolling starts
- Configurable timing retard after launch
- Pit Lane Limiter
- Speed limiter for pit lane, reduces engine power by spark retard/cut or fuel cut
- Can limit based on VSS or RPM if no VSS input is available
- Rally style turbo anti-lag with rotational idle
- Allows cyclic fuel and spark cut
- Controls idle valve and configurable outputs for external fuel or air supply
Boost Control – Multiple open & closed loop strategies
- Table based open loop (DC solenoid control)
- Table based closed loop (Target specific boost pressures by load/rpm)
- Switchable boost tables for high/low boost options at the flip of a switch
- Boost by Gear
- Boost by Speed
- Sequential shift spark cut
- Configurable spark and fuel cut during shift
- Solenoid output control for air shifter/drag application
- Automatic shift point mode
- Configurable per gear delay
Idle Control – Multiple open & closed loop strategies
- Simple On/Off Idle Valve
- PWM 2 or 3 wire valves
- Stepper Motor 4 or 6 wire valves
Water and Methanol Injection
- Configurable to use a variety of water/meth pumps
- Table based injection allows for variable water/meth injection based on load and rpm
- Low fluid level detection safety measures
Fuel Pump Control
- “On/off” control of single or multiple stage pumps
- PWM control of OE variable speed/pressure pumps
Intelligent Knock Detection and Response – 2 channels
- Dual DSP based knock inputs with bandpass filters and dynamically adjustable gain
- Noise threshold based
- Windowed monitoring allows for detection of which cylinder knock occurred on
- Adjustable ignition retard (course and fine responses)
- Knock correction per cylinder (sequential ignition must be enabled)
Multiple Engine Protection and fault mode strategies
- Check Engine Light activation (solid and flash codes supported)
- Low Oil Pressure Warning System (illuminates CEL)
- Limp Home Mode
- 5 LED indicators for visual diagnostics
- 12V main power
- 5V ref 1
- 5V ref 2
- VCC (internal processor power)
- MIL (check engine light or can be re-purposed as a general output)
Set low/high limits for all major sensors and activate engine limp mode or shut down responses
- Water/Meth Injection Low fluid Level
- Battery Voltage
- Wideband O2 / AFR Safety
- Sync Loss
- Flex Fuel
- Intelligent Knock Detection and Correction (see relevant topic above for more info)
- Keep Alive Memory (KAM)
Generous spare I/O for any standard/custom I/O needs
- Configurable On/Off (digital) and PWM outputs
- Control any relay controlled device or solenoid
- Fan Control (multiple)
- Intercooler cooling spray (CO2/etc)
- Torque Converter (TCC) Lockup
- Auxiliary Fuel Pump
- Multipurpose/Generic Closed Loop Control Outputs
- Spare analog inputs for external sensors
- Supports standard automotive temperature or pressure sensors
- Air Conditioner Control with feed-forward Idle-Up
- Proactively increases idle vale duty cycle (PWM valves) or number of steps (stepper valves) before activating A/C compressor
- Automatic compressor shutoff at programmable throttle position or RPM thresholds
- Automatic cooling fan activation with A/C, user configurable
- Cooling Fan Control
- Programmable fan on and off activation points
- Can be configured to run fan with engine running only, or when engine is running and not running
- Feed-forward idle up for use with large, high demand fans
- Configurable fan deactivation based on TPS or VSS
- Alternator Field Control/Voltage Regulation
- Multiple open and closed loop strategies
- Configurable voltage and temperature monitoring
- Separate target voltages for afterstart, normal operation, over run, and WOT
- Warning lamp output if voltage is above or below target
- Comprehensive Test Modes
- Test all outputs for proper functionality and verify wiring before starting the engine
- Controls all fuel injector outputs, ignition outputs, idle valve, and general purpose outputs
- Outputs can be tested for on & off or PWM pulse functionality
- Injector and spark disable mode, allows checking for suspected problematic cylinder by electronically preventing combustion event
CAN Support for I/O expansion – virtually limitless I/O capability!
Up to 16 EGT inputs via CAN Expansion
- Add fuel/engine shutdown capable
- Up to 16 EGT inputs via CAN Expansion
CAN Support for 3rd party dash devices
- Currently offers support for RacePak, AIM, Race Technology, Traqmate, and Race Capture.
- Pre-defined “simple” as well as fully configurable CAN broadcasting modes
- Standard 11-bit message headers
- Allows for simple integration with any 3rd party devices
- Use your Android phone or tablet as your dashboard or datalogger
Allows accelerometer and GPS data overlaid on your datalogs
- Requires Android device and serial to bluetooth adapter, not included
- VEAnalyze Live feature is capable of automatically tuning fuel (VE) tables in real time
- MS3-Pro comes fully loaded and fully enabled, there are no additional features to “unlock” or hidden up-charges to gain access to any functionality.
Compact, Efficient & Robust Design
- Small form factor, approx. 7″ x 4″ x 2″, only weighs about a half a pound!
- Circuitry optimized for efficiency, low power usage, and no generation of heat
- Redundant signal ground wiring
- Dual external 5V ref supplies, individually fused
No Dark Current!
- No power draw when system is off. MS3-Pro will not discharge your expensive race battery when your vehicle is in storage.
Field Upgradeable Firmware – enable newly added features with a simple firmware update!
- Firmware is constantly under development and updates are easy to load via simple software interface.
*All parts are sold for OFF ROAD RACE-ONLY, ground-vehicle use only. Aftermarket EFI/EMS systems are not for sale or use on pollution controlled vehicles. Alteration of emission related components constitutes tampering under the US EPA guidelines and can lead to substantial fines and penalties. Your state/district may also have specific rules restricting your tampering with your vehicle’s emissions system. In short, as stated before, our official policy has to be RACE or OFFROAD USE-ONLY in ground based vehicles ONLY.