SUITS FORD RANGER & MAZDA BT50 2.2L & 3.2L
Designed to replace the regular standard factory unit and give greater airflow potential resulting in increased performance.Installation of this intercooler kit has resulted in 6hp-15hp and 10nm-20nm of torque throughout the rpm range.
What's more, it's even better than some of the aftermarket intercooler kit which we have tested.
- Improved low end throttle response (refer dyno)
- Minimal pressure drop despite bigger intercooler size.
- Increased torque at low end.
- Reduction of both inlet temperatures.
- Engine running temperatures.
- Increased performance.
- Reliability and consistency.
- Sustainable power throughout entire RPM range (not only focusing on the PEAK)
- Increased fuel efficiency*
- Plumbing made from mandrel bent aluminum with chrome polished silver
- Complete kit which comes with HDI GT2 Intercooler, HDI mounting brackets, HDI silicon joiners & HDI hose clamps.
- The reduced inlet restriction and inlet temperature provides higher density of oxygen for better combustion with the same amount of fuel resulting in better mileage.
Installation of HDi Ford Ranger/Mazda BT50 GT2 complete intercooler kit is a simple, quick and easy process normally taking less than 40 minutes with basic workshop tools.
- Intercooler size - 860mm(L)x260mm(H)x70mm(W)
- Front of cooler to inlet/outlet - 195mm
- Piping port size - 55mm